Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am in love.

I bought some compression shorts yesterday and wore them running last night - I love them.  They are supposed to suck in everything (muscles and such) to help support them and help aid in your recovery... I bought shorts and a longer pair of tights... I think I am in love...  I also got this thing called a SPIbelt which you can carry your personal items around your middle without it bouncing around... it's pretty cool too....

I hate to say it but I think I might actually enjoy running.

It's raining outside (as opposed to inside)... a bit dreary - it would be a nice day to just hang around and do nothing but I've got things to do (work and teach)...

I keep trying to upload photos but I am having issues... it's making me cranky.  It's not good to be cranky.

I have made arrangements with my father to have brunch with him on Monday - I think it is a bleated birthday brunch - although my birthday was over a month ago... that's alright... it will be nice to see him...

Have I told you all that I've been thinking about architecture???  as in thinking of getting a masters in it??  I'm not too serious - but I think it might be interesting and fun... but painful on the pocketbook...

it's something I can dream about.

No comments: