Sunday, May 23, 2010

Good Morning - it's great to be here.

I was up 4.6 pounds yesterday (can you say sodium?)... it's alright... it's just the way things go sometimes. 

Other than that bad news yesterday was pretty  routine.  A guy I went to high school with was in town for the weekend and took my cycle class yesterday... he teaches classes in Richland Washington... After class I went to the studio for a while... I caught up with some of my neighbors there and I guess there was a pig living down the hall for a while... I guess the old manager there wasn't that efficient... they got a new one and she's kicking out all the riff raff.  that's good... I guess there were squatters in the building as well.

I should really go more often.

Today I am teaching and then I think I will go back to the studio... I like it there... I just don't know what I'd be doing.. I guess it doesn't really matter though...

Last night I started contemplating going back to school... sometimes I think it would be nice to go into architecture (or just model making...)... maybe that's what I'll work on.. making a model of my ideal studio...  I've got all the model making supplies... okay - I've got an idea... woot woot.

Stinky peeking out from under Zoe.

No comments: