Monday, May 24, 2010

hmmm....

I am still trying to figure out the series finale of Lost - I've been a pretty faithful fan - but I'm not so sure about the ending... They're all dead?  I suppose that's alright... but still... I'm not pissed off by the ending but I am not completely satisfied... 

Okay, what else.  I went to the studio yesterday (and watched the Hurt Locker while I was there)... I broke out my drafting materials and model making supplies...  I am also working on a drawing (sort of)... I'm going back to what I used to do in Grad School - mundane repetitive tasks until something floats to the surface...

I am running out of time - so I will leave you with some photos from the yard I'm house sitting at.
Okay, I take that back... my server won't let me upload any photos.. poop.

No comments: