Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good Morning!

I am coming to you from a new sofa this morning... I am watching my friend's cats for a few days before I go over to my other kitty sitting gig.  These kitties are pretty nice... the house is nice.  It makes me wonder what it might be like to own property... hmmm...

Yesterday I had a little mishap with my toenails... when I ran last week I bruised two of my toenails on the right foot... I thought I was through all of this... but no.  I have to go through losing toenails again...  well, let me get back to the story - I was hanging out at my desk yesterday and I decided to take off my shoes,  I casually tried to push my desk drawer closed with my foot and somehow managed to catch my toenail in it... (It takes talent)...  last night I had to do some surgery on the two toenails to take some pressure off of them...

Okay, enough pretty stuff...

I am thinking that I should get my plane ticket now for the College Art Association Conference next year in New York.  I can use frequent flier miles to get there for free!  I think I should do it and figure out the details later.  I think I'm ready for another adventure...

Tonight I think I may try to go for a run again...  My legs are feeling pretty good... I have to keep working on longer distances...

I think it's time for some more coffee... later people...

No comments: