Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Status Update.

Those of you who know me probably know that I am one of those Facebook people... I was on it long before it became the norm... well at least the norm for people my age... I like to update my status.. a lot. 

I was going to go on about this subject but I've lost the feeling... What is going on?  I walked to University Village last night... I played with the ipad... it's nice but it would never replace Crusty II.  I also managed to eat three mini sleeves of Ritz crackers on the way back to the house... oh well. 

Only six weeks or so and I get to go to camp.  That will be fun... I can always use a good dose of summer camp (can't we all?).  I'm contemplating using frequent flier miles to purchase a ticket to New York next February for the College Art Association  convention... I've got to start planning ahead!

Tomorrow I switch over the other house that I am watching cats at...  the cats I've been watching are pretty nice though.  Friendly and cute... not too obtrusive.

OH, before I forget... my friend Matt's son is going to be on Evening Magazine tonight talking about his movie that is going to be premiering at the SIFF.  I think he's also supposed to be on the cover of the Weekly today.. should be exciting.

Coffee calls...

No comments: