Friday, May 21, 2010

I can't fight this feeling anymore...

it's cramps... oh joy.  just one step closer to menopause...

Last night I went running again.  I made it around Greenlake twice before it started getting dark.  I am happy to report that my new shoes are perfect!

I am at the new house this morning... they remodeled the master suite and they have the most awesome bathroom - those of you who know me know I don't like to use the word awesome... it's bothersome.. but I'm using it here!  The only thing I would change about this bathroom is that I would put in a bathtub.  There is a big ass walk in shower with two -  count-em TWO shower heads.  I will post some photos later... there's nothing like a great bathroom...

Today - this is today... I have been having issues with eating this week so I think I won't be making my ww weigh in goal tomorrow... Oh I hate the issues...

Today is Bike to Work day... I teach cycle but I don't own a bike... funny... I actually do own a bike but it lives in a garage in Olympia... it's not really commute worthy...

Hey Megan - if you're reading this hi!  If in fact you are the Megan I think you are.... it's the bike I bought from Sears back in 1986 or something like that... you might not remember - I only rode it a few times...

Okay, I better suck up the rest of this coffee and think about hosing myself off.

No comments: