Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm not ready.

Today seems like a good sit on the sofa in your robe day.

I have an itch... a travel itch... I also have an I want money itch...  not a lot of money... just 62,000 to pay off my student loans.  Then I would be debt free!

Okay, I also have an "I want to own property" itch as well....

And an "I want to experience domesticity" itch.....

maybe I should just get a tube of hydrocortisone and get rid of the itch...

Tonight I move over to the other house I'm housesitting at...  I'm a little bit excited because they just got their bathroom remodeled and it's going to be sweet.  I love bathrooms... I love taking baths and showers...

Okay

I have to admit that these posts are getting pretty lame... My life used to be more interesting when I was in grad school and uber-poor and in a different city... I have become dull... my life is stuck on repeat...  I need some excitement...  maybe I need to start drinking again...

No comments: