Monday, May 03, 2010

I get to blow my nose

into a piece of saran wrap this morning.

Yes, I'm going to the allergist to get my asthma and allergies checked out...  it should make my running easier and my breathing... it's nice to be able to breathe through your nose.

This weekend turned out to be pretty low key and good... I spent most of the afternoon in the studio yesterday... I'm working on some audio work... I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet... it's a little out there... but I'm working and that's the most important thing.

Up this week?  My new cycle schedule - I get Tuesday and Thursday off... first Thursday happens this week.... maybe I'll try to make it two months in a row that I get out there to see art... then what else...  I think that's about it...

I apologize in advance for the lame-ness of this post.  As the years go by it's harder to be a ranter... I'm just a chronicler.

No comments: