Sunday, May 16, 2010

One down one to go.

I hate it when the weekend is too short.... so far it seems to be just the right length.

This is what I had for dinner...


It was really yummy... actually that's not the steak I ate... that was part of the leftovers, but you get the idea...

I am thinking about what to do today... I have to teach (I'm thinking about getting doughnuts for class)...  I should go to the studio today.

Here is s rundown of yesterday... I was down at ww but not enough to not have to pay... I was .2 away from not having to pay.

When I was getting my hair done I was watching all the girls get ready for prom... it's not like the old days ... I had a mullet and crutches for my prom...    it was fun seeing everyone get ready.  It made me want to grow out my hair so I can have it done and get married...   I suppose I need to find someone to date me before I can get married...

The birthday barbecue was nice and low key.  I ate cake... and steak... yum yum yum.  That was about it... I tried to stay up and watch a movie when I got home but I was too hard to stay up (I think it's because I drank beer)...

This week I am starting my ultra long house-sitting gig... it will be a nice change of pace.. I like getting out of the house every once in a while... it makes me imagine what it would be like to be live on my own again...

Oh oh oh!!! I forgot!  I talked to the dean at the Community College that I applied for the teaching job at and she said that they really needed someone with jewelery experience but that one of their other faculty members was retiring in the next year or so and she really wanted to get me in there teaching.  This is really good news...  Maybe I should start coming up with a syllabus now!

Okay, I think that's it...  I should go now... drink more coffee and contemplate taking doughnuts to my cycle class...

No comments: