Saturday, May 15, 2010

What's the plan.

The plan today is simple.  WW, coffee, cycle, hair, studio(?), birthday barbecue, sleep.

Yesterday I got to leave work early - that plus a good pilates class made my evening (I also managed to sneak in a bath too!). 

It's supposed to be nice today.

I've been thinking about self-publishing a book of my Today show work... I think it would make a nice coffee table book...  I've got that in the hopper... what else?  I think I shall try to work on something else... I don't know what yet... maybe I'll start revisiting older ideas and seeing if they have any poop left in them... 

When I step on that scale this morning I think I'll be down but not enough to not have to pay (yet again)...  I still have two Saturdays after this one to get down 1.6 pounds... hmmm...

No comments: