Friday, May 14, 2010

Woot woot... Friday

I think I am alright... the jury is still out though... I woke up at 2am and my legs hurt... I got up and took five advil and went back to sleep only to be awoken by the mother unit trying to get the rack out of the freezer at 5am... she threw her back out.  That's what you get for waking up your daughter...  I suppose I shouldn't complain... she does let me live here...

Today is payday - I don't think I have any major expenditures - with the exception of the tennis shoes I bought last night, rent, and my hair do tomorrow... the grey streak is starting to show up... time to go away...  Tomorrow night I am going to a barbecue for my sister's birthday.... I get to eat steak... hmmm yummy.  Hopefully when I go to weight watchers tomorrow and step on the scale things will be in line..

I've got my fingers crossed...

It's snuggle time with stinky... later.

No comments: