Thursday, May 13, 2010

half marathon? why not...

This afternoon I went to the dentist (I got a clean bill of dental health)... when I was done I decided to go run around Greenlake.  I decided that I could run around twice...  but when I was done with the second time I decided to go once more...  so that's about 8 and a half miles... I probably could have gone one more time around but my feet were a bit sore...  the lungs were just fine.

I ended up going and getting a new pair of tennies at Super Jock and Jill.. it turns out that my shoes were a little bit big.  I 'm thinking it's because my feet have shrunk since I've lost weight/got into better shape... my new shoes are a bit prettier....


Now I am home, watching Survivor and icing my foot... the arch is still a bit sore from the total fat burning class I did last week...  icing seems to help, that and ibuprofen...

Oh the exciting life I lead.

Tomorrow's FRIDAY

No comments: