Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it the weekend yet?

I am ready to get to the weekend... today I get to go to the dentist for a cleaning...  I had to call yesterday because I never got a reminder call - good thing I did.  They had me down in the afternoon instead of 8am like it said on my appointment card... hmmm... somebody is not following through.  At least I get to leave early and get out in the sunshine (running in the sunshine that is).

I know I haven't updated you all on Mr. Arms recently... he's still around.  He knows who I am and we talk... He takes my class on the weekend sometimes...   He still has nice arms and I still like to stare at him when he's not looking... heh heh heh... Let's face it - I'm just like a guy with boobs.  Okay, not exactly - I still like to get flowers every once in a while...

Two dates this year, that's a record... sure none of them worked out... maybe I'll get two more in this year...

No comments: