Friday, May 07, 2010

Thank God...

It's finally Friday.. I had another "feels like Monday" day again yesterday...

I am totally exhausted and looking forward to pilates tonight and studio time this weekend... I sure hope I'm not forgetting anything I have to do this weekend...  I bet you I am.

I don't know if I mentioned it but my friend Matt's son Nick made a film for his senior project and it was accepted into the Seattle International Film Festival.  I bought tickets to it yesterday.  It's called Senior Prom and here's a link That's a bit of good news...

I am ready to get out of this busy-ness... and get back to an even flow...

This is how I'm feeling today... I want the doughnuts - but I can't have the doughnuts!

Today we're not having doughnuts (that's good)... we're having bagels.  I can handle myself around bagels a bit better...

What else do I know?  Not much...

No comments: