Thursday, May 06, 2010

Two to go.

Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...  it still kind of sucked though.  My body is still recovering from body sclupt on Monday.

Ow.

I am totally zoning out here this morning... I think I might need a nap.

I need to keep on track food-wise (what else is new).  I had red vines, beef jerky and popcorn for lunch yesterday...  oh mamma.

I think this might be one of those days when I don't write much.

Coming up today?  It's First Thursday... Survivor.... the Office....

I think that's all I've got ready to come out of me right now...

Send money please.

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Lol.

Sorry, don't mean to chuckle at your pain, but sometimes its just funny...

Is the TV line-up really all you have to look forward to today?

I'm sending you a smile to get you through :)...

Be well.