Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It was one of those days.

Yesterday turned out to be one of those days that you don't really like that much.  Work was just crazy... there are a few things that I don't know how to do and sometimes I feel really out of place.  I'm good at what I do, but it's sometimes hard to keep up.  I have to admit that I don't really want to go to work today, but I don't want to be one of those people who just hides from things.  I think what it comes down to is a client is asking me what is happening, I don't know the answer, and it takes me forever to get the answer from the person who can give it to me... I don't want to look dumb and I don't want to be the one to give bad customer service...  It just made me cranky.  I almost cried... actually that not why it was one of those days... it was another reason...same scenario - me not knowing exactly what is what.... and being expected to know what that what is...

Yesterday was also weird because I didn't teach last night... first time in a long time I wasn't there on Tuesday night. 

I hope today is better...

No comments: