Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What I know this morning.

I know that I can sort of run for a long period of time outside.  Is it anywhere near 13 miles?  No.

I know that cup o golds taste just as good as they did when I was ten.

I know that it's hard to type with a wiener dog perched on your shoulder who is trying to bite your nose.

Yesterday during lunch I rode the SLUT finally... it wasn't too exciting but I'm glad I did it.  I got off at the end of the line and then walked back to the office.  It turned out to be a pretty nice day.

My view from the slut...

The old Denny's sign.


I am going to attempt to waste a little more time this morning because no matter how hard I try I always get to work too early.  I suppose that's a good thing but I don't want to always be thought of as an over-achiever...  or a brown-noser... does it make me any more money to get there early?  nope... so I'm going to try and get there right on time.

The weather is supposed to continue to be nice - I am guessing there won't be a ton of people in my class tonight.. I didn't look at the sign up sheet so you never know.  I sure wouldn't be riding a bike inside a gym if I could be doing it outside.

Well, I'm going to be on Radio Go Girl in the upcoming weeks... I'll be talking about Cycle class... first it's talking about boobies - now it's talking about getting over your fear and hoping on a bike...  now if I only could afford to buy a real bike.  I guess I have to wait to win the lottery.

No comments: