Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A compliment.

Yesterday I went to the chiropractor and he gave me the all clear to run on Saturday... that's kind of nice.  I've decided to not run at all this week and just wait for the marathon.  okay, back to the compliment... when he was finishing up he complimented me on how much I've done to change myself since I moved back from Chicago.  He said that I've made noticeable changes and he can tell (more muscle etc...)... I thought that was kind of nice.

Yesterday I got this preview of the course for Saturdays race.




I'm not feeling too daunted by it all just yet...

It turns out the buses don't run as early as I need to be downtown so I have enlisted my mother to drive me down at the crack of the morning on Saturday....

Today is going to be nice again... maybe not as sunny but it will be as warm.... I may bare the legs today... woot woot...  I have to teach tonight and then that's it... I'm officially tapering  tapering is lingo for runners when they rest before the race in order to be all fresh for the run... okay, whatever...

I better go taper.

No comments: