Thursday, June 24, 2010

The final countdown.

We are quickly going downhill to Saturday... I don't quite know if I'm mentally ready... okay, of course I am...  Today I am going to head down to the marathon expo and pick up my number, t-shirt and goodie bag...  there will also be a bunch of vendors so I will check them out... I think I'm going to take a long lunch to do it.

The people from SPIbelt will be there so I am going to go check them out... I have attached a link to one of them for your reference... you use it when you run - keeps your personal items close to your body with no bounce...

Today I also need to figure out the rest of my clothing choices...  I don't want to be one of those people who suffers during the run because of my chaffing... I also plan on keeping my body glide nearby...

Yesterday I used KT Tape to tape my arch... it felt pretty good but it's still a bit sore.. 

oh look at all this product placement I have decided to do a dual post on Jeneratorrunning and the Jeneratorrant... oh the good life...

Okay, onto other things... last night my Zoe decided that she needed to relieve herself on the sofa... bad dog.  She got a big old spanking from her momma.  She's trying to make it up to me this morning...

I think that's all I need to tell you this morning...  Have a nice day!

No comments: