Friday, June 25, 2010

Wecome to my weekend!

I am sitting here - I don't really have anything to do besides going to the chirpractor again - he's giving me a tune up in the hip area... 

Yesterday I went to the race expo and got a bunch of goodies... I also got my arch taped up professionally... I'm going to keep the tape on through the race - that sort of puts the leg waxing I'm supposed to have today in jeopardy but I don't care.  Hopefully she can just work around the tape.  I'll let the hair grow in those weird parts (I don't care)....

Last night we had a camp meeting.  It should be good...  It was good to see people I haven't seen for a while.  I am pretty psyched about it... there are going to be enough new people it won't seem like the same old thing... woot woot...

A friend of mine is going to be walking the half marathon so we are going to be meeting downtown to take the shuttle to the starting line... I have to be there at 4:30 am... yikes!  I'm going to have to go to bed really early tonight...

I think this afternoon I will go over my race outfit...  I'm not working today so I think I may post later...

No comments: