Friday, June 25, 2010

I should go to bed soon.

It's 8:07... I should got to bed soon.  I need to get up at 3:30 in order to get showered, dressed and downtown by 4:30...  my foot has been a bit sore today, but I can't decide if that's just a normal thing... I've tried to rest it...

okay, if I break my foot they will give me a ride to the end.

if I throw up I'm sure there are garbage cans along the way to hurl into...

If I have runner's tummy (irritable intestines if you know what I mean)... I have dark pants I'm wearing...

I've got the body glide for the chaffing...

I have id for the free beer at the end... I have my bus pass to get home...

I have my pride...

what more does a girl need?

besides a date

run run run run run run... I guess there's always walking if the whole running thing doesn't work out...

No comments: