Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Different sofa, different cats

I had a busy day yesterday.  It was pretty much nonstop until 8pm.

I did manage to get my fellowship/grant application in but I'm not counting on getting it.   It's good just to be in the practice of applying for things.  I also got my key card fixed for the studio... I should be able to get in again - no problem.

The rest of this week is pretty non-eventful.  I have the usual, teaching and work - and then on Saturday I get to go to a Mariner's game with a few friends from ww.  It should be fun - even if we don't win.  I also get to move back home on Friday.

I have to get back to focusing on saving money for the big move out...  I've been doing alright but I can do better... I just need to quit buying shoes (but it's hard)... 

I am still having problems uploading photos to the blog... I know you miss them... so do I.

I think I will go get another cup of coffee and consider getting ready... or maybe I'll just sit here a while longer...

No comments: