Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Zoe!

That baby dog of ours is one today...  she celebrated by waking me up. Good dog.


Yesterday work was fairly uneventful which was nice.  I'm tired though.  I think this is either because I keep waking up because of that foot splint I've been wearing (I finally contacted the podiatrist yesterday)  OR.. I've been a little stressed out at work so now I'm just able to calm down and my natural response is to be tired.

Today it's more of the same.  Tonight at Western Bridge is an opening of a show by my friend Josh Faught from school.  I should go, but the Seattle Art scene just makes me cranky and my social anxiety gets the best of me... We'll see how it goes.




Deeg from Pilgrim Firs posted these photos of my tree yesterday...  I think they're kind of nice...  it's only taken twelve years for her to get decent looking  Okay, she's been decent looking for the past five or so... but for a while there it was iffy....   I remember when they planted that tree in my honor... it's funny how quickly time goes isn't it?

Oh well.... only a few more weeks and I get to visit her.

only nine days until I have to run... hmmmm.... I wish my foot felt better... I may end up having to be one of those people who runs part way, walks part way.... that's boring, but that's what I may have to do.

No comments: