Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am numb.

I woke up this morning with a numb toe.  It's a bit annoying, but my arch and heel feel better.

I spent most of last night eating.  I shouldn't ever NOT go to the gym... I get into too much trouble... things just fall into my mouth and I can't help it.

Yesterday I had yet another semi stressful day at work...  it should be getting better seeing that people are starting to go on vacation.  I really shouldn't get too stressed out about things but I can't help it... I get stuck in the middle of things that I have no idea about... or don't get enough information about and then everything needs to be done last minute... I need all the information people so I can do my job!

What else??? The Nordstrom Rack announced yesterday that they are moving into the mall that is adjacent to my office building.  That's the best piece of news I've had all week!  I won't ever have to go out into the rain to find a new pair of shoes...

Okay, my resolutions today - eat more vegetables, drink more water, not freak out....  I think I need more coffee...

No comments: