Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day two.

Yesterday I was greeted by a non-working voicemail system again... argh... finally after a bunch of phone calls and visits from technicians we have a properly functioning voicemail system.  It turns out sometimes technology makes things a lot harder than it needs to be.

On a brighter note - IT'S PAYDAY! and I got my night brace yesterday and I wore it last night.  I woke up quite a few times but I think it's because I'm used to pointing my toes an twisting my ankles when I sleep and this wouldn't let me... it's alright. My foot feels better this morning... I think the key is that I will take some painkillers before I go to bed and maybe it will keep me from waking up.  If not, I'll get used to it eventually...

Today??? I don't have any plans except working... I would go running tonight but I think I'll hold off until Thursday.  Less than two weeks until the Marathon (okay half marathon)... 

No comments: