Monday, June 14, 2010

Here we are.

Monday is here again... it doesn't seem too horrible.  But we will have to wait until we get to work to decide for sure.  Don't get me wrong... I love my job, but I think it's time for a vacation... it's coming soon and I will be back to normal...

Yesterday I ended up going to the studio instead of the dance recital - I actually made some work and took photos and ate ding dongs...


And I took photos of ding dong wrappers!

I also managed to add some more images to my website and revamp the colors... I may switch back to my original colors... but I sort of like yellow...

here - take a look

On a different note - the cute actuary brought me coffee from Chicago yesterday... I recommended a coffee place to him and mentioned if he wanted to he could bring me back some Black Cat blend... he did and I owe him big!  I would have given him a great big kiss, but that would have been inappropriate... anyway, I'm old enough to be his mom... okay, maybe not his mom, but his older sister...  it made my weekend.

Yesterday I also returned that horrible night splint...  my heel hurts a little bit but I will survive... the knee is back to normal... oh body, please hold out for two more weeks!  then you can go to hell...

I think that is all I have to report this morning...

No comments: