Monday, June 21, 2010

Here we go.

On the bright side this morning?  I only have a four day work week... another bright note?  I can sleep in tomorrow AND Friday!  I have a chiropractic appointment tomorrow morning so I could sleep in until 7 am if I want to...I think I'll put in the earplugs tonight and see if that works in keeping me on the other side of wakefulness...

This morning I have a new body part to complain about - that would be my abs.  I took a core class on Saturday and I am sore.  I've not taken any core classes since I started teaching on Monday and Wednesday nights... it's right before I teach so I usually get set up on the bikes and get settled and I don't have time.  I think I may have to start taking at least half of the class and then leave early... half a class is better than none I think.

I think work won't be so intense this week - which will be nice... I can't handle intense all the time...  this week it's all about marathon prep... I'm down with wearing the orthotics all week,  resting the legs on Thursday and Friday, armpits waxed on Friday.... what else?  Oh yeah, I need to figure out what I'm going to wear...  I think I have it down... compression tights, running tights (I know it seems redundant), bra top, spibelt (to carry my cell phone and jellybeans), smartwool socks, shoes... all I have to figure out is my top... I have a few tops that I wear to cycle in and I think they would work alright... I'll have to see how it goes...  As long as I look cute... oh, I always look cute though... well, unless I've just woken up...

What else do I need to do today??? I think that's it... woot woot... three weeks from today I'll be at camp.... that's a good thing.

No comments: