Sunday, June 20, 2010

ending it off in a better way...

today has turned out better than the rest of the weekend... took Dad to Lena's and he had "the best omelet ever"  that's nice, I had one of the best chicken pita's ever....  after lunch/brunch I went to whole foods and stocked up on arnica products... arica gel, and pills... hopefully they will help with the foot and knee stuff...  I'm actually feeling better... I think the plan of wearing my orhotics nonstop is going to be a good one... got to keep those tootsies in the right place...

I spent about four and a half hours in my studio working on my website and puttering around... even though I'm not making things it makes me feel like I'm doing something beneficial for the art career... 

Also while I was at the studio I took this photo.

Kind of scary don't you think??? I think my hair looks much better now (and my eyebrows...) and you can't see my boobs in the current picture but they are much better looking now... more in control and less in the way...  the smile is still the same though... and I have a better choice in watch... I know, it's the small things sometimes...  Don't you like the mullet?  oh, the sign of the times...

It's only 8pm but I could go to bed right now... no problem... maybe I'll turn on the Food Network and watch the Simpson's Cake Challenge...  mmmmm cake.

Oh, if you want you can always check out the updated website with the audio and video...


here you go!

No comments: