Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lump on a frog on a log in the swamp...

That's what I was last night.  I had a big old pity party... I'm still having it a bit.  Boo... I suck.

Slept in until 7:15 this morning.  That's pretty good.... I'm taking my Dad to lunch today for Fathers day... I think I may take him to Lena's... it's low key and most likely it won't be crowded.

Less than a week to go and I'll be done with that stinking running thing.... at least for a while.  My foot isn't feeling too bad... I've decided to wear shoes all week that I can wear my orthotics in all week.  Baby the foot and then run on it.  I talked to someone in my class yesterday and she said I shouldn't have a problem running 13 miles.... last year she had only ever run 9 miles before she did it and she did fine.  I'm a big goofball...

I think this afternoon I will go to the studio and work on things... My website has been upgraded to the multimedia kind so I may upload some audio files to the site.

I think I will also go through my old hard drive again and try to find photo's from the  good old days....

I think that is all I have to say this morning...  I'll talk to you later....

No comments: