Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm sitting with the boot...

on my foot... boot on the foot.... boot on the foot... boot on the foot.

Today went pretty well... work was quiet and we got an early dismissal at 4 woo hoo!  I was only going to give it the 20 minute test at the gym (that's when I have to stay at least 20 minutes but then if I want to leave I can), but ended up staying three hours... I walked for 40 minutes, did the pilates class and then I tanned and went in sauna for a few.... please don't judge me about the tanning... it's free and I don't go all the time.

When I got home I iced my knee and foot and put the foot in the boot... foot in the boot

Now I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress and will go to bed when it's over.

Weigh in will not be great tomorrow.  I might be down but it won't be close... boo!

No comments: