Tuesday, June 29, 2010

is it really only Tuesday?

I could use another weekend....  it's sort of a letdown now, with the race behind me... nothing for me to worry about at the moment...  I guess that's good.  My cycle class was proud of me - that was nice... I have also seen the photos of me coming across the finish line...  it's not as bad as you might think...  I may have to order a poster of me dragging my ass across the line.

I think I will try to sit on the sofa just a little bit longer today... I always get to work way before I need to... not that I mind...

This morning I tried a trick that I saw in a running magazine... I stretched out my arch and calf before I got out of bed and then I immediately stepped into my slipper with my orthotic in it so my foot wouldn't hurt.  It worked pretty well... I just have to hold out another week or so until I get to have my foot looked at.

I don't really have any plans today... work, maybe going to happy hour with my mom and her friend... maybe I should go to the gym and work on my core...  I need to think outside the box when it comes to fitness now... what in the hell did I just say??  oh well, I know not what I do....

I think I'll go check my account balances now....

No comments: