Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm having issues.

I keep eating things I shouldn't.  I'm not doing it because I'm hungry, it's for other reasons... I got a bit blue yesterday... nothing too major, but it all has to do with being felt like you're left out of things.... it all goes back to me being pissed off at my art people of Seattle... the scene is so small here....  I suppose if I wasn't so anti-social it would be better... but still... I am out of the loop and it makes me cranky...  once I overheard one of the professors in Grad School say that the Seattle Art Scene was fluffy... I was pissed off when I heard her say it but she was right... and this was not some fly by night professor - this is a big deal big time professor... you would probably know her name if you in art circles...

I think it all goes back to not feeling included in things.... I thought I had friends from my time at Crawl Space but nobody ever thinks of me to help with anything, nobody ever has time to go to first thursday with me...  booo- you all suck.  it's not just art people too....  it's just general dissatisfaction... it even happens with camp people too... I just feel like I'm not included sometimes... I know a lot of it has to do with my a-social behavior...  boo...

so I just sit here and eat....

No comments: