Thursday, July 01, 2010

Hello people!

I'm feeling better today, mentally and physically.... I've scheduled a massage for tonight so that will be good... my legs and feet will thank me.

I hauled my ass to a weight watchers meeting and then got a free sample of ice cream on the way out at Westlake Park.

I think everything is all downhill from here... cycle class last night was a bit challenging just because the ipod connection was a bit funky, then I realized my knee support was on the wrong knee... then I had more ipod issues.... We managed to make it through though and got a good workout in the process...

Yesterday I wore real shoes to work.. it was nice but my foot hurt a bit... I'm really looking forward to going to the doctor next week and getting it checked out...

I suppose I should go now.  I'm going to talk to the other Jen Towner this morning for a Jenergy update...

No comments: