Friday, June 11, 2010

It is finally Friday!

Last night I didn't go to the gym - that was kind of nice... I figured I should give my foot a break.  I ordered a night splint for my foot. 

It looks like this.

I tried the other funky one the other night but had to take it off because it pulls up on my abnormally long second toe and it hurts... I am going to return that one this weekend.

Yesterday at work we continued to have phone issues... I'm not sure who decided on our phone people, but I not sure it was the best...

Let me see.... did I mention that I have been trying to convince my cousins daughter to come to camp?  well, I am...  I am also trying to arrange cycle class coverage for my classes while I'm out to camp - and the other instructor who teaches on Tues/thurs is going to be gone so she is looking for people too.  I am going to cover a bunch of her classes so  I will be raking in the money!  okay, maybe not raking it in, but I'll be getting a lot of exercise and a bit extra to go into the moving out fund.

I am thinking that I may have to get a massage tomorrow.  I have a half price one coming my way and my legs are a bit tight.  Maybe I will call today and find out if there is an opening.

Maybe today I will investigate why I can't upload photos to the blog... it's pissing me off a little bit...

ARGH!

No comments: