Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's all downhill from here

Yay - it's Thursday!  It's all downhill from here.

I am currently trying to convince my cousins daughter that she needs to go to summer camp.  It's not an easy job but I'm going to try.

Yesterday I mentioned the show Work of Art on Bravo... it turns out that it's on at 11pm so there is no stinking way I could have stayed up to watch it...

I don't have much to talk about this morning...

I am still having problems uploading photos - I may have to investigate and change templates...

Today I am having lunch with my friend Marjorie... she's in Law School at Harvard (I bet you didn't know I had smart friends did you?)...   I think we will be going to the food court in our building - they have a pretty good Mediterranean place.... I think I may have to have some falafel...

No comments: