Wednesday, June 09, 2010

It's the same old thing...

I sit here on the sofa and complain about something hurting on my body...  today it is my heel... that good old plantar fasciitis again.  The ankle is good so something else has to go out...

Last night I ran for about a half an hour - it felt pretty good but I probably should have not done it just to let my foot rest.

I think if I were to take a look back over the posts I've done over the years I probably have the same pattern of being cranky  pre-vacation.

Tonight on Bravo is the premiere of Work of Art.  It's a reality show for Artists.  I know one of the persons on the show... well, I don't really know him, but I've met him.  He taught at school...  I also accosted Jerry Saltz in the elevator once when I was in school.  He is one of the critics... I would equate him to the Nina Garcia of Project Runway...  who knows if the show takes off I might apply to be on future edition.  You know I have experience being on television while making art...

Onto other things... not much going on... I work, teach, then come home and watch So You Think You Can Dance...  oh my life is so exciting...  t-minus seventeen days until I have to run thirteen miles...  I know I can do it if my foot will let me....

No comments: