Sunday, June 06, 2010

It's raining again...

I slept about ten hours last night... it reminded me of the good old days of college - okay, college was not all that great for me the first time around but you get the idea.

I like sleeping... here - let's plug some items that I think contribute to a restful nights sleep
First we have the buckwheat pillow - it conforms to the neck and head and supports it while you sleep..

i've been using one for a long long long time - at least fifteen years...



Then I also use a body pillow to support my body when I sleep as well... I'm a side sleeper so it keeps my hips from going wonky...






If I ever manage to find a significant other they are going to have to sleep in a different place because I don't think there will be room for them.



Today It's raining again so I think I will go to the studio...    I don't know what I'll work on - but it's a good day to go.

My ankle is back to normal... I don't think I'll run for a while on it though... I have three weeks until the half marathon... the only other thing I have lined up running wise is the torchlight run...  I may have to move onto other physical activities to keep me challenged...

No comments: