Monday, June 07, 2010

What do I do now?

I'm feeling a bit cranky.  I'm ready for a vacation I think... or something... camp will be here in a month or so and that will definitely help with the attitude adjustment.

I'm just feeling the itch of not being in an art related career... I know there are a lot of people out there in my boat... I am just feeling that I might need a change at some point.

I need changes in all areas... I'm feeling a bit stunted....  I am grateful for everything I have but I think I need something different... 


Here's  a little video of Stinky I took the other day...  She's pretty cute...

We'll see if it processes correctly...

I am happy to report that my ankle is back to normal.  I think a tendon was out of place or something... now I'm just back to my heel and arch hurting a little bit.  Less than three weeks to go and then I have to run 13 miles....  I think I will try to do a long run this weekend... at least 12 miles... just to see if I can do it.... I'm sure I can... I'll keep on icing my arch to make sure I don't hurt it more... if I was smart I would just give up running...

okay, onto other things.... why is it that Sally Field never has a problem finding a man on made-for-tv movies but I can't seem to get a date?  I'm just wondering...

No comments: