Friday, June 04, 2010

National Doughnut Day

So here we go, trying to make money on the blog... since it's National Doughnut Day I thought I would add a link to a doughnut pan!  Who wouldn't like to make doughnuts at home?

Oh I think that's about all I can must in the promo department...

This morning my ankle is feeling a bit better... still not 100 percent.  I may call the doctor today if it doesn't feel better...  I bought a brace for it yesterday and wore it last night.  I managed to only wake up a few times... once because the brace was too tight and a few more times because of the cat...

Tonight I am moving back to the house... I think the puppies will enjoy that...  I think I will too... although I do enjoy being on my own.

Yesterday I ordered a Deb Sokolow limited edition glass from the benefit for Three-Walls.  Three-Walls is a gallery in Chicago with a residency program... if I ever get my act together I will apply for a residency there... and as you know (or you should know) Deb is one of my friends from Chicago.  She recently had a piece up in the MCA and I own a few of her books.  I have more pieces of work by her than I do anyone else...  here is a link to her website

What else do I know about????

Not much....  I guess I should go.  I have to pick up doughnuts before work and I have to be there at 8 to let the phone people in...

Later gators!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Doughnut shaped cupcakes? Better than a vat of boiling oil, I guess!