Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The moral of the story.

The moral of the story is - if I need to teach two classes in a day I can.  I am teaching tonight and Thursday as well...  the knee is doing better...  still a bit swollen at times so I've been wearing an ace bandage.

Last night Katie spent the night with us.  Her dad is having his tonsils out today (along with some other stuff to help his breathing)... it was fun until she came out of the bedroom this morning at 3:30 and the dogs went crazy... I managed to go back to bed, but still... aye aye aye.  I'm still trying to catch up from my camp lack of sleep...

I am wondering if there is an off button for Katie...

Work went pretty well.  Not a lot of backlogged items... that was nice.  I like being able to go back to a job that I like.

Okay, I think I should go now...  I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to get on the wii fit this morning...  I'm pretty sure I've gained about six pounds...

No comments: