Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is what it comes down to.

Yesterday I taught a 20 year old how to use a typewriter... I remember how I felt when there were kids who didn't know who Depeche Mode was... this is 20 times worse....

Well, it's Wednesday.  I am getting back into the swing of things at work.  It's been busy... that's good.  I am also getting used to all the teaching again... 4 classes in three days... two more classes to go and then I get a day off...  I did manage to hit up the Nordstrom sale yesterday and get some new workout bras... woot woot.

I got a review of camp from my cousin... she had fun, but too much religion and too many guitars... well, it is church camp....

What else do I know...

Most awkward moment at camp... a female camper asked me if I needed help getting my swimsuit on... I said no thanks....

hmmmmm.

No comments: