Sunday, July 25, 2010

my dog

Zoe (the puppy) is notorious for ripping the guts out of stuffed animals and beds.

Friday she received two stuff-less toys and she has not ripped them apart yet!

Yesterday I went and weighed in... I was only up a pound.  I still have no idea how much I weigh but that's okay.  I also taught and then had my body waxed and a massage... my body is still pretty sore...  I just popped some advil so hopefully I will feel better soon...

I'm feeling antsy - I want to do something different, live on my own.... break out my pink Kitchen Aid Mixer and Pink Espresso maker and let them sit on my kitchen counter!  I want to be able to pay my bills and afford to get my legs waxed every four weeks...  I want to be happy!  okay, I am pretty happy, but I think there needs to be something more!

Maybe it's the sunshine out there getting into my brain....

Good things I have to look forward to this week - a celebratory lunch at Dahlia Lounge on Wednesday, payday on Friday, sunshine and teaching...

No comments: