Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm tired.

I did absolutely nothing when I got home last night... I skipped the gym, and went straight to the pajama bottoms and the sofa.  I managed to whip out an application for an artist residency in Zion National Park.  I most likely won't get it but at least I'm going to try.

It's going to be nice, I may or may not look at the weight at weight watchers this morning... I haven't decided just yet.  I probably should look.  I'm pretty sure I'm way up there... I'm just not sure I'm ready to get back on the wagon... I know I should - I am just not sure I want to.

Today I am getting things waxed and a massage.  I am going to start curtailing my visits because I really do need to find a place to live on my own and I can't continue on this grooming regimen if I want to do it.

Here's more news... I think I may have told you about my neighbor Bob.  He's lived next door forever... and he's always lived there.  He has mental health issues (bipolar) and has never really taken good care of himself.  He was taken to the hospital last Monday and it looks like he's not coming back.  He's lost a lot of weight, has an enlarged aorta and has been really sick... it's sad, and I sort of miss him and all of his craziness.... he used to borrow my mom's ladder and then never return it...

I will end on this bright note, it's going to be nice today - sunny and warm...  maybe I will get out a bit and bask...

No comments: