Friday, July 23, 2010

What I did.

Yesterday I was thinking about the fact that my graduating high school class hadn't gotten anything together for a 25 year reunion.. so I, being the one who likes to avoid conflict and interaction with all people sent a message to a few of my classmates saying we should get off our asses and do something.

I took action to get something done. 

Who is this person and what have you done with Jennifer?

I am looking forward to a day off from the gym.  I like teaching, but it's nice to have a day off once in a while... just one more week and I think I'll be back to my normal schedule.

Today I don't have anything planned with the exception of work and picking up doughnuts this morning...

speaking of doughnuts - a friend of mine was just diagnosed with celiac disease so she can't have them anymore... she's bummed, as I would be...  it stinks, but at least she knows what's wrong with her... it's been a long way to get to the diagnosis.

Okay, to end on a happy note, I have three friends who have birthdays today!  I better get cracking and go wish them well on facebook...

No comments: