Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Rejection

I got rejected fromm the Resident Artist position at Zion National Park...  That makes three out of four rejections recently...  one more to go...  I guess that's what you've got to do though... 

I am a bit jazzed that I don't have to teach today...   I am hoping to get back to a level of normalcy for a while.

I am really tired this morning.  It's a good thing that this weekend is a three day weekend.... I am going to sleep in on Monday like it's nobody's business... then I'm going to spend the day in the studio... nice.

Tired tired tired tired is the word.... aye aye aye... I'm sounding like a broken record.  Yes, I know.  Oh well... predictability is good right?

My sister's friend has a house she needs to rent... you never know - Jen may be moving out sooner than expected...  The question is - can she afford it?  She may have to give up the leg waxing.  oye.

No comments: