Monday, August 30, 2010

poop.

I didn't sleep well at all last night.  I kept waking up.  My body wasn't feeling well... I'm just sore for the most part.  I'm trying to figure out why...  I took some advil so hopefully it won't continue much longer.

My big brother clothing party went pretty well.  I managed to order quite a few cute things and save a bit of money.  I have a few options now for my class reunion. 

Can you believe it's almost September?  School is starting in some districts today.   Time does fly...

Last night I watched the emmys... you'd think I'd enjoy it more since I love television... it was pretty good though.  My favorite part was the intro - when they did the Glee inspired Born to Run.  Kind of fun.

I am really looking forward to my regular teaching schedule this week... I get every other day off woot woot.... maybe I can spend some more time in the studio then... that would be nice... now only if I had a television in my studio (that was the problem in grad school - no television I didn't want to work...)... hmmmm....

What's in store this week?  it's a three day weekend.  people will be on vacation so it might be slow at work....  It's payday tomorrow.... hmmm.... I don't know what else is happening... maybe I'll get a date?!?

No comments: