Sunday, August 29, 2010

let me see.

I am a bit uncomfortable in my abdominal area... 

Yesterday I bent to a clothing party and purchased a cozy tunic and a black tube... it would take too long to describe it here... anyway - the big brother clothing police would come get me.

I've been watching the news the past few days and they are revisiting Hurricane Katrina.  I find it interesting to see the images.  When it all happened I was just moving to Chicago and I didn't have access to any news (no television)... I remember sitting in the airport in Seattle and watching the Ray Nagan (was that his name?) telling people they needed to evacuate... the rest is just a blur.  I really have no idea of what went on.  It's all kind of strange.

Today I have my own big brother clothing party... I don't think there will be a big turnout... oh well.  I should probably go make my cheese ball now.

No comments: