Monday, August 09, 2010

another week..

They just run on one after the other.... 

The birthday party was pretty good but a little long.

I know why I don't go to kids Birthday parties too often - too many kids.

I ate two hot dogs and two pieces of hello kitty sheet cake - they were really good... I only ate one serving of vegetables yesterday (bad Jen).... oh well... back on track today.

I don't know what's in store for this week... not much that I know of... I am happy to report that I have been headache free for over 24 hours...  That's nice.  I was getting pretty tired of it all. 

I am going to be doing some more subbing cycle classes starting this week... not as many as I did the last stretch but five days a week...  it will get back to normal sometime soon...

Maybe this morning I will try to hang out a bit longer... The television went kaput so I don't have the wii to tell me that I'm overweight... that takes at lease 7 minutes off my morning routine...  I will sit here with my puppies just a little bit longer...

This week will mark my one year anniversary of working the new gig.  I am pleased.... I don't know if I've said it here but I will never have another Law Firm job ever (at least in Seattle....).... no stress (or not a lot)... no backstabbing, no drama.... hooray!

What else do I know?  Nothing really...  I'm almost ready to face the week.  Just need another cup of coffee and things will look better..... my nose is running... boo.

No comments: