Sunday, August 08, 2010

Great day for a party (not really)...

Today is Kattie's Birthday party.  It's raining outside. boo... I am excited about the Hello Kitty birthday cake though.

Not too much exciting happened yesterday (with the exception of losing .6 pounds at ww and having to buy a new television set....

I went to the studio yesterday and puttered around... it's good to go... I just wish I had more space and more to do...

Here are a few things that I like


















I bought all of these songs/albums in the past few weeks....

I have a feeling this post is going to ramble... oh well, what else is new about that?

I am feeling headache free today... that's good... now if my foot would feel 100 percent that would be cool. 

I'm thinking I should do something exciting today... (like look for a place to live...).  Hmmmm... what to do... or maybe I should just sit here and drink more coffee...

ants - pants.....

No comments: