Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have muscles in my back I didn't know I had.

I woke up this morning with a back full of little muscles that kind of hurt.

I am happy to report that I survived climbing - it's pretty fun...  I did five climbs - and made it up every time...  I only managed to injure myself once (scape on the thumb).  I didn't realize that the majority of the action in climbing is with your legs.  This is where all that cycling comes into play.... yay big thighs.  There were a few instances where my forearms were killing me but I powered through...

I'm not sure if I will make this a regular activity - but you never know... it's fun, there are cute outfits, and cute guys there.... there's also a wiener dog that was hanging out....

Today's agenda is teaching and then the studio I think.   I was thinking of going to a memorial service but I think I will skip that - there are going to be millions of people there and I don't know if I can handle the crowds and the grief (the grief of others...).  I haven't been to the studio for a few weeks and I need to get in there... maybe I'll do some cleanup in there so I can get some work done...

yep - that sounds like a great idea...

No comments: